500,000m² land for sale in Hérault, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
Property Location: Languedoc-Roussillon > > MONTPELLIER
No video available for the property
No brochure available for the property
- - Habitable Area: 2000m² (21527 sqft)
- - Land: 500000m² (5381950 sqft)
- - Price: €7,000,000 Agency Fees included
- - Price per m²: €3,500
- - Average price in the Hérault : /m²*
- - Region: Languedoc-Roussillon
- - Department: Hérault
- - off street parking
- - country,
- - private garden, terraces, wooded, landscaped,
Wine Property in the stunning Languedoc region on 50 ha with Medieval Castle.
Estate of which 45 ha are in one piece which wrap around the buildings. There is a mature ancient wooded park, a Helipad.
About 2000 m² of living space including
- 23 separate dwellings
- 1 Medieval castle at the base, modified in 1832, with its private apartment and 8 independent apartments.
- 4 old outbuildings with 13 other apartments
- 1 Fitness centre
- 1 Caretaker's apartment (120 m²) at the entrance of the estate, with its private swimming pool (8 x 3)
- 1 Fully equipped restaurant
- 1 Main pool (17 x 8) heated with Pool House and Bar
- Tennis, boules pitch
- 1 Recent closed agricultural shed 300 m²
- 1 Old wine cellar 600 m² on the ground, transformed into a reception room
The cultivation of the vine is called "sustainable" the grapes are sold locally. Contact us today to find out more.
|See this property on Google Maps|
Property Reference: HH-12141598Home Hunts
55 Rue St. Ferreol
Tel: +33 (0)9 70 44 66 43Website